FLENDER Gear Units for Trolley Traveling and Traveling Gears
High operational reliability for trolley travelling-gear and travelling-gear drives
Whether it is trolley travelling-gear, or rail-borne or tyre-borne travelling-gear, every application makes quite specific demands of gear-unit design that have to be taken into consideration. The FLENDER gear-unit series optimised for these areas of application stands out for highest possible reliability, highest possible quality and long service life, whatever the loads placed on the gear units, for example, on container cranes. Output torques from 10,000 up to 75,000 Nm can be realised.
Your benefits at a glance
- Extensive accessory range: motor bell housings, motor consoles and torque arms, etc.
- Variable arrangement of drive shafts possible
- Diverse mounting positions
- Optimised sealing systems with long shaft-sealing ring service lives
- Very long service life and long oil lives
- Low weight
- Low noise thanks to ground gear teeth and sound-damping housing
- Container cranes
- Bridge cranes
- Casting cranes
- Tower slewing crane
- Offshore cranes