FLENDER N-EUPEX Pin coupling
Due to their torsional flexibility N-EUPEX couplings offer the possibility of moving critical torsional vibrations from the operating area of the mechanical equipment in such a way that no negative effects on the drive train are to be expected. N-EUPEX couplings are made of high-quality cast iron. The flexible elements made of synthetic rubber (buna N) are available in different degrees of hardness for many applications. Metal pins and flexible elements are so designed that no wear occurs when properly fitted.
Examples of application
Widely used in the whole field of mechanical engineering, as high-speed coupling on the motor side (e. g. pump, fan or compressor drives) as well as high-torque couplings for the connection of gear unit and driven machine (e. g. mills).
Advantages of the product
- Torsionally rigid and damping pin coupling to be used universally for compensating shaft misalignments
- Maximum operational reliability, since fail-safe
- Suitable for plug-in assembly and simplified replacement of elements in the type consisting of three parts
- Dynamic adaptation by selection of elastomer hardness
- Torque range from 19 Nm up to 62,000 Nm for 23 sizes and 10 different types
- Can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres; certified acc. to 94/9/EC (ATEX 95)
- High degree of availability of parts ex stock