FLENDER SIP Planetary gear units
With the FLENDER SIP® planetary gear unit, Siemens offers an attractive price-performance ratio for the low up to average torque range in the well-proven FLENDER quality – available with CURRAX now. The finely graduated series covers a torque range from 10,000 to 80,000 Nm. The modular design allowsthe standardization of many basis components – and therefore opens the door for production in cost-effective batch sizes – but at the same time with a high quality standard.
You profit from cost-efficient gear units, high global availability and short delivery times. And yet another advantage: the specific requirements of a wide range of sectors has already been implemented in this range of standardized gear units.
- Chemical and water treatment
- Conveyor technology
- Well-proven FLENDER quality at an attractive price-performance ratio
- Short delivery times
- High global availability
- Gearing with a high endurance strength and large planetary bearings for a long service life
- High energy efficiency
- Can be simply combined with Siemens geared motors (ratios for a single gear 25 – 45, in combination with geared motors, 300 – 15,000)
- Smooth operation as a result of the large profile overlap in the gearing